We want to wake up mankind with our high quality clothing, art & accessories. Our mission at Guerrilla Culture is to effect social change by creating awareness using guerrilla tactics in art and fashion. We are a socially and environmentally conscious art and clothing company that wants to create positive change through Philanthropy, awareness, and activism stimulating clothing and art. We use all sustainable sourced materials. If your style gravitates towards, Anarchist, Hippy, Patriot or just your average Bad Ass - this brand is for you. This is clothing and art with a sub-culture twist.
A portion of our proceeds will be contributed to various grassroots organizations that promote being the change we want to see in the world such as helping the homeless, beach clean up days, public school music & arts programs and medicine for the terminally ill.
Rise and Grind,
GUERRILLA CULTURE is:
- RIOT, Artist
- James Atencio, Artist
- Danny Von Horror, Artist
- Nancy's Knits Hand Crafted knit wear, Nancy Baldock, Master knitter, and author
- Jake Baldock, Photographer
- Sierra Baldock, Artist Jewelry, Accessories
- Heather Baldock, Lady Boss
All GUERRILLA CULTURE artists were thrilled to contribute artwork that they made specially for an auction promoted by #Las Vegas NORML to the Women's Health and Wellness Benefit 2017. "I was very thrilled to be apart of such a great cause." - Heather Baldock.
- GUERRILLA CULTURE works with Food Not Bombs to help feed the homeless. by contributing a portion of our sales to get supplies may it be food. water. blankets .clean socks. and other clothing items.
- GUERRILLA CULTURE also donated art to the historic Harrison House in Las Vegas during the restoration of the community garden.
- Our photographer Sydney Baldock has won an award from the city of Las Vegas for her work for the Wake Up As One Nation.
- GUERRILLA CULTURE also works closely with Happy Earth Market to promote social change.